2023-05-15

Washi Tape Journal

 

I made this washi tape journal after watching a free tutorial by Vintage Page Designs. I have lots of washi tape in my stash, so it was the perfect occasion to use up some of my tape.

Ik maakte dit tape boekje aan de hand van een gratis lesje van Vintage Page Designs. Ik heb zoveel washi tape in mijn voorraad, het leek me een ideale gelegenheid om die ook eens te gaan gebruiken. 

I covered two long strips of paper with lots of washi tape.

Twee lange stroken papier bekleed met véél strookjes washi tape.

For the sections I used 80 grs green copy paper.

Voor de katernen gebruikte ik groen kopieerpapier van 80 gr.

To attach the signatures to both covers I used a 5-hole pamphlet stitch. All the layers were sewn in one go, the covers were turned over afterwards. This is why the stitches aren't visible at the spine. 

Voor de binding een 5-hole pamphlet stitch gebruikt. Alle lagen in 1 keer genaaid en daarna de kaftjes omgeslagen. Vandaar dat de steken op de rug niet zichtbaar zijn.

Choosing the tape was the hardest part :)

De tape uitkiezen was het moeilijkste werkje :)

I created 4 pockets at the inside of the covers, useful to slide in all kinds of stuff.

Ik maakte 4 flappen aan de binnenkant van de kaften waar losse spullen in opgeborgen kunnen worden.


2 comments:

  1. Super! Zo komen die mooie rolletjes tape goed van pas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Love your colourful Washi tape journal.
    I have enjoyed browsing your blog this morning x

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!