2023-05-12

Quickstart Watercolor #3

 

I finally took the time to make another tag for the tag book I'm creating for the Quickstart Watercolor online course by Rae Missigman and Sandi Keen.

Na lange tijd nog eens een label gemaakt voor het labelboekje dat ik maak voor de Quickstart Watercolor online cursus van Rae Missigman en Sandi Keene. 

I painted a branch with watercolor paint and and embellished it with scraps of handmade paper.

Een tak geschilderd met aqaurelverf en gecombineerd met handgeschept papier.


A few of the tags I already made.

Een aantal van de labels die ik al maakte.

Before binding the tag book I will first finish all the pages. It's easier to work on loose pages.

Pas als alle pagina's klaar zijn ga ik het boekje inbinden. Het is veel makkelijker om op losse pagina's te werken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!