2021-10-08

Row of Pencils #3

 

Today I'm sharing 2 more projects I did using the new 'Row of Pencils Border Stamp' by Darkroom Door.

Vandaag toon ik de laatste 2 projecten die ik maakte met de nieuwe 'Row of Pencils Border Stamp' van Darkroom Door.

I started by applying pink, blue and green paint on my gel printing plate. I made a couple of impressions into the paint with the stamp and pulled a few prints. 
When looking at the prints I started to see all kinds of things...:)

Begonnen met het aanbrengen van roze, blauwe en groene verf op mijn gel printing plate. De stempel een paar keer afgedrukt in de verf en prints gemaakt. 
Toen de prints klaar waren begon ik er van alles in te zien...:)

In my opinion the pencils look like a skyline on this print. I cut a strip out of the gel print and glued it into my Pocket Journal. I added shadow to the pencils, I mean rooftops... to make them pop more on the page. For the moon I added a simple white circle.

Afgedrukt in 1 kleur lijken de potloden op een skyline vind ik. Een strook geknipt uit de gel print en in mijn  Pocket Journal geplakt. Wat schaduw aangebracht rond de potloden/daken om ze er wat meer te laten uitspringen. Een simpele witte cirkel doet dienst als maan.

I looked for a matching quote.

Een bijpassende quote gezocht.

The text was done using my computer.

De tekst met de computer gemaakt en afgeprint.

Not a lot of empty pages left in my Pocket Journal.

Mijn Pocket Journal raakt al aardig gevuld.

On this gel print I see a fence instead of a row of pencils. Behind the fence you see the beach, the waves, the sea and the sun. Sunset is not far away :)

Bij deze gel print doen de potloden mij denken aan een hekje. Met een beetje verbeelding zie je achter het hekje  het strand, de golven, de zee en de zon die zo dadelijk zal ondergaan :)

Stamps Darkroom Door

Dylusions Paint: Rose Quartz, Cut Grass
Distress Paint: Prize Ribbon
Golden Fluid Acrylics: Titanium White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!