2023-05-30

Little Library Challenge #2

 

Last week Ali Manning from Vintage Page Designs organized the "5 Day Little Library Challenge". I took part and now I am the proud owner of 3 books with a leather cover :)

Ali Manning van Vintage Page Designs organiseerde vorige week de "5 Day Little Library Challenge".
Ik nam deel en aan het eind van de week had ik ineens 3 boekjes met lederen kaft erbij :)

 For book 2 I again used a piece of leather from a sample book I once received for free. To make the leather a bit firmer I backed it with a piece of cotton fabric. 
 
Net zoals bij het vorige boekje werkte ik met leder afkomstig van een stalenboek voor zetels dat ik ooit eens gratis op de kop kon tikken. Aan de binnenkant kleefde ik stof ter versteviging. 

I attached the signatures to the cover using a 'Wrapped Long Stitch', the beads are a personal addition.

De binding deed ik net zoals Ali toonde met een 'Wrapped Long Stitch', de kralen zijn mijn eigen idee.

Because the signatures were sewn individually I was able to use different colors for each signature.

Door elke katern afzonderlijk te naaien kon ik ook verschillende kleuren draad gebruiken.

For the closure I used a piece of pink elastic cord that was decorated with 2 pompons.

Het boekje sluit met een roze elastiek waar ik 2 pompons aan bevestigde.

I added 4 signatures made from drawing/sketching paper.

Het boekje gevuld met 4 katernen teken/schetspapier.

For the signature wrappers I used handmade paper.

Elke katern kreeg een omslag van handgeschept papier.

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!