2022-03-14

Willa Journal

 

I recently took part in the online course 'Willa Journals' by Wendy Solganik.  
This is my first Willa Journal, a book with a fabric cover.

Een boek met een stoffen kaft leren maken in de online cursus 'Willa Journals' van Wendy Solganik.

It's a kind of a junk journal that has 2 signatures.

Het werd een soort 'junk journal' bestaande uit 2 katernen.

At the spine I used a piece of felt. 
To attach the signatures to the cover I've chosen a binding from a book by Keith Smith. The binding is called 'Lattice'.  

Op de rug wolvilt verwerkt. 
Ik koos voor een andere binding dan deze die Wendy gebruikte. De binding voor 2 katernen met de naam 'Lattice' komt uit een boek van Keith Smith.

On the cover I did a lot of machine stitching as well as some slow stitching.

Op de cover maakte ik steken met de naaimachine en ook met de hand.

I recently bought some extra large buttons. I could use one of the buttons on the cover of this book already :)

Onlangs hele grote knopen gekocht. Daar kon ik er nu al 1 van gebruiken :)

For the pages of this junk journal I used all kinds of recycled papers.
This page was folded out of a nice paper bag from the beautiful shop by Adeline Klam in Paris.

In een junk journal kan je allerlei gerecycleerd papier kwijt. Deze pagina vouwde ik uit een heel mooi tasje van de prachtige winkel van Adeline Klam in Parijs.

I made a few pockets in which I put postcards. 

In deze pocket kon ik een mooie postkaart kwijt.

In the course Wendy shows all kinds of ways to embellish the pages.

In de cursus toont Wendy allerlei manieren om de pagina's te versieren.

I made a flip through video, you can watch it on my Instagram account.

Op mijn Instagram account kan je filmpje zien waarin ik door het boekje blader.

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!