2022-03-28

Sympathy Cards #15

 

I applied stripes of red, pink and orange paint to my gel printing plate and pulled a print. The flower and quote were stamped straight onto the gel print. I stamped a small label, cut it out and looked for a text stamp that would fit into the label. I made a bow from 2 pieces of cord and attached the label to it. 
I finished the card off by adding 3 matching buttons.

Strepen rode, roze en oranje verf aangebracht op de gel printing plate en een print gemaakt. De bloem en de tekst rechtstreeks op de gel print gestempeld.
Een labeltje gestempeld, uitgeknipt en gezocht naar een tekst stempel die paste in het label. Een strik gemaakt met 2 kleuren koord en daar het label aan bevestigd. De kaart afgewerkt met 3 bijpassende knopen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!