2021-01-29

Rubber Dance Stamps #2

 

Today I'm sharing another card I made using my new Rubber Dance stamps.

Nog een kaartje gemaakt met mijn nieuwe Rubber Dance stempels. 

The branch I used on the gel print was used as a focal point as well. I colored the branch using watercolor paint.

De tak die ik gebruikte bij het gel printen ook op de voorgrond gebruikt. Ingekleurd met aquarelverf.

I repeated the marks from the gel print randomly on the card using black ink.

De strepen van de gel print herhaald op de kaart, gebruik makend van dezelfde stempel en zwarte inkt.

Stamps
Rubber Dance: Pencil Marks #2
Carabelle Studio: Happy Birthday

2 comments:

  1. Wauw, een prachtige kaart, zo mooie kleuren en een super achtergrond ! Ook je bloemen-kaarten zijn prachtig ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply brilliant! I love all the texture and the bright colours! Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!