2019-05-14

Fallen Leaves #3

On this card I used the same flower stamp as on the book in my previous post. This time I've made a colorful print. I inked up the stamp using Distress Crayons, sprayed water on top and made a print on watercolor paper. I used my MISTI so I could add several layers. I did the centre of the flower and the stem with Distress Ink Mowed Lawn.
The background of the card was stamped as well. I decorated the top of the card with a strip of washi tape.
I made a faux closure for the card using black and white prints of the Fallen Leaves stamp.

Voor dit kaartje dezelfde bloemenstempel gebruikt als bij het boekje uit de vorige post. Deze keer voor kleur gekozen. De stempel 'beïnkt' met Distress Crayons, daar water over verneveld en de bloem afgedrukt op aquarelpapier. Door met de Misti te werken kon ik verschillende laagjes aanbrengen. Het hart van de bloem en de steel deed ik met Distress Inkt Mowed Lawn. 
De achtergrond van de kaart werd ook gestempeld. De bovenkant afgewerkt met een strookje washi tape.
Met zwart/wit afdrukken van de Fallen Leaves stempel maakte ik een soort van valse sluiting voor de kaart.

Stamps Darkroom Door:

Distress Crayons: Twisted Citron, Ripe Persimmon, Worn Lipstick
Distress Ink: Mowed Lawn
Lawn Fawn Ink: Ballet Slippers
Archival Ink: Jet Black

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!