2016-12-13

Shadow Box #1

I've made a Christmas diorama in a shadowbox. First I coloured the wooden shadowbox with white paint. I sponged the background with Distress Ink and stamped on top. I heat embossed the trees with white embossing powder.

Een kerstdiorama gemaakt in een shadowbox. Het houten frame eerst geverfd met witte verf. Op de achtergrond een sneeuwlandschap gesponst met Distress Inkt. Daarop gestempeld en de bomen geëmbossed.

The bottle brush tree is by Tim Holtz, I colored the tree with spray ink.

Het boompje is van Tim Holtz, ik kleurde het met een inktspray.

 I attached some artificial snow to the bottom.

Op de 'grond' kunstsneeuw geplakt.

Stamps
Art Journey: Tree
Hero Arts: Happy Holidays Trees

6 comments:

  1. Er komt weer een leuk reeksje aan denk ik. Toffe decoratie voor kerst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.It reminds me of my old home...there was a lot of snow in the forrest of my father.He had to feed the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wat gaaf zeg! Mooi gemaakt! Groetjes, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw , dit is prachtig ! Een heel mooie kerst-decoratie ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!