2023-11-28

Christmas 2023 #2

 

I'm sharing another set of Christmas tags today. I went for a vintage look this time.
Although vintage is not my style I really enjoyed making these tags. And as a bonus I was able to use up some of my Christmas stash!

Vandaag toon ik een reeks vintage kerstlabels. Alhoewel vintage niet echt mijn stijl is vond ik het toch heel leuk om deze labels te maken. En ik kon een deel van mijn grote kerstvoorraad opgebruiken, mooi meegenomen!
  
I started by adding a textured pattern to the tags. Therefore I applied Distress Grit Paste 'Snowfall' through various Tim Holtz Layering stencils. After drying I distressed the edges of the tags by sponging a layer of Distress Ink 'Vintage Photo'. 

Ik begon met het aanbrengen van een laagje structuur op de labels. Daarvoor bracht ik Distress Grit Paste 'Snowfall' aan doorheen verschillende stencils. Na het drogen de labels 'oud' gemaakt door de randen te bewerken met Distress Inkt 'Vintage Photo'.

I adhered strips of white gauze and a piece of hemp cord to the bottom of each tag and glued a label on top.

Stroken wit gaas en jute touw bevestigd op de onderkant van elk label. Daar een label overheen gekleefd.

The trees, deer and pine branch are from a Tim Holtz Idea-olgy 'Christmas Botanicals' pack. I combined these with 'Paper Dolls' images.

De bomen, het hert en de dennentak komen uit een Tim Holtz Idea-ology ' Chrismas Botanicals Pack'. Deze gecombineerd met 'Paper Dolls' afbeeldingen.

I finished the tags off with some golden stars, a button and a tag topper.
For the Christmas wish I again used a stamp by Darkroom Door.

De labels afgewerkt met gouden sterren, een knoop en lint.
Voor de wens opnieuw een stempel van Darkroom Door gebruikt.

Stamps
Darkroom Door: Merry Mail

Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Paper Dolls, Christmas Botanicals, Christmas Ephemera 
Tim Holtz Layering Stencils: Pine Cones, Merry Christmas, Starry

Distress Grit Paste: Snowfall
Distress Ink: Vintage Photo
Archival Ink: Coffee

2 comments:

  1. Jij kunt ook overal mee uit e voeten! Jouw vintage kerstlabels zijn echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuk geworden, jij weet alles zo goed te combineren!

    groetjes van Ank

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!