2023-04-14

Handwritten Ledgers #2

 

I made this card for Darkroom Door featuring the new Handwritten Ledgers stamp. 
This time I used white paint to do the stamping. Love how the white print turned out on the kraft paper. 
With a blending tool I sponged a thin layer of white paint to the edges of the card.

Hier werkte ik opnieuw met de nieuwe Handwritten Ledgers stempel van Darkroom Door. Deze keer drukte ik de stempel af met witte verf op kraft papier. Een heel leuk effect vind ik. Met een 'blending tool' bracht ik nog een dun laagje witte verf aan op de randen van de kaart.

The flower stamp I used is new to the Darkroom Door stamp collection as well and yet a favorite of mine!
I made 2 prints on red/white patterned paper, cut the flowers out, attached them to the card and drew stems with a black fineliner. I adhered a small button to each flower centre. 

De bloemenstempel is ook nieuw in het Darkroom Door assortiment en nu al een favoriet van me!
Ik drukte de bloem twee keer af op rood/wit gedessineerd papier. Uitgeknipt, opgeplakt en een steel getekend met een dunne zwarte pen. In het midden van elke bloem kleefde ik een knoopje. 

I wrapped a torn strip of white linen around the card. To finish the card off I made a print using one of the label stamps from the 'Lots of Labels' set and stamped a wish inside of the label. 

Een reepje wit linnen gescheurd en rond de kaart geknoopt.  Om de kaart af te werken een label uit de 'Lots of Labels' set afgedrukt en daar een wens in gestempeld.

Stamps Darkroom Door:

Golden Fluid Acrylics: Titanium White
Archival Ink: Jet Black

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!