2023-04-08

Easter #3

 

I made a set of cards using the cute bunnies from the Tim Holtz Thinlits 'Bunny Stitch' set.
I started by coloring watercolor paper with Distress Ink. I applied Distress Ink straight from the inkpads onto a craft sheet, sprayed water on top and put the paper into that puddle. After drying I randomly overstamped the colored backgrounds using Distress Oxide Ink.

Ik maakte een set kaartjes met de leuke konijnen uit de Tim Holtz Thinlits 'Bunny Stitch' set.
Om te beginnen aquarelpapier gekleurd met Distress Inkt. Distress Inkt op een craft sheet aangebracht, daar water over verneveld en het papier door de natte plas inkt gesleept. Na het drogen de achtergrond hier en daar bestempeld met Distress Oxide inkt.

At the bottom of each card I adhered tape and zigzag ribbon.

Onderaan elke kaart stroken tape en zigzag lint opgekleefd. 

I die cut the rabbits out of white and gray paper. For the carrots and cross-stitches I used leftover gel prints.

De konijnen uit wit en uit grijs papier geponst. Voor de kruisjes en de wortels gebruikte ik restjes van een gel print. 

I'm wishing you all a very Happy Easter!

Ik wens jullie allemaal heel Fijne Paasdagen!

Supplies
Stamps Darkroom Door:

Tim Holtz Thinlits: Bunny Stitch

Distress Ink & Distress Oxide Ink: Cracked Pistachio, Broken China, Festive Berries, Saltwater Taffy
Archival Ink: Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!