2022-08-07

For the Love of Flowers

 

I'm currently taking part in the "Flowers Magic Challenge" by Francisca Nunes.
We started by making a junk journal and now we are filling it with all kinds of flower projects. For these paintings I was inspired by a lesson from Michelle Shratz aka raspberrybluesky

"Flowers Magic is a free challenge for mixed media artists and art journal lovers, who love and are inspired by the magic world of flowers."

Ik doe mee met de "Flowers Magic Challenge" van Francisca Nunes. We zijn begonnen met het maken van een  junk journal en nu vullen we dat boekje met allerlei projecten met bloemen. Voor deze schilderijtjes werd ik geïnspireerd door Michelle Shratz aka raspberrybluesky.

I used a black Stabilo All pencil and watercolor paint to capture the beauty of roses.

Met een zwart Stabilo All potlood en aquarelverf geprobeerd om de schoonheid van rozen weer te geven.

I glued two of the watercolor panels in my junk journal.

Twee van de paneeltjes in mijn junk journal gekleefd.

To decorate the pages I used parts of the snippet rolls I made a while ago.

De pagina's versierd met stukjes van de 'snippet rolls' die ik een tijd geleden maakte.

And of course I had to use one of the panels on a card :)

En natuurlijk maakte ik ook een kaart met één van de tekeningen :)

Stamp Darkroom Door

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!