2022-07-13

Small Stencil - Semicircles

 

On this card I used another new stencil set by Darkroom Door. 
I sponged both the flower and leaves using the 'Small Stencil - Semicircles' set. To create the orange centre of the flower I used the 'Small Stencil - Three Circles'.

Voor deze kaart met een andere nieuwe stencil set van Darkroom Door aan de slag gegaan. 
Zowel de bloem als de blaadjes gesponsd met behulp van de 'Small Stencil - Semicircles' set. Voor het oranje hart van de bloem gebuikte ik de 'Small Stencil - Three Circles' set.

For the flower design I was inspired by a piece of fabric from my stash. 

Voor de bloem liet ik me inspireren door een stofje uit mijn voorraad.

Stamp Darkroom Door

Stencils Darkroom Door

Talens Amsterdam Acrylics: Vermilion, Persian Rose, Titanium White, Brilliant Green
Archival Ink: Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!