2021-06-16

Wonky Bits #1

 

A while ago I took part in the online class 'Wonky Bits' by Willa Wanders.

Een tijdje geleden schreef ik me in voor een gratis online cursus van Willa Wanders, 'Wonky Bits'.

In this course Wendy shows how to draw botanical elements using a fine tip applicator and black paint.
Due to the fact the paint doesn't come out of the tip equally the result is a bit wonky but that's just the intention of the course :)

Daar leerde ik van Wendy bloemen en blaadjes tekenen met een 'fine tip applicator' en zwarte verf.
Tekenen met zo'n applicator waar de verf dan soms ook nog onregelmatig uitkomt zorgt voor een soort van slordig resultaat, maar dat is net de bedoeling :)

Cutting out all the flowers and leaves took me a while :)

Na het tekenen volgde het uitknippen, wel een hele klus :)

I made a bunch of cards using up my stash of botanical elements.
For the background of this card I used a painted panel that was on my work table. On the left I added a strip of tissue paper. During the month of May I took part in Birgit Koopsen's gel printing challenge. I worked on tags but used tissue paper to clean up my gel printing plate. I ended up with a pile of colorful tissue paper.

Ik maakte een hele reeks kaarten met als eye catcher telkens zo'n 'wonky' tekening. 
Voor deze kaart gebruikte ik een geverfde achtergrond die ik op mijn werktafel rondslingerde. Links plakte ik tissue papier. Toen ik in mei deelnam aan de gel printing challenge van Birgit Koopsen gebruikte ik tissue papier om restjes op te printen. Ik hield er een hele reeks mooi bedrukte velletjes tissue papier aan over.

I overstamped the background with marks, drew a few marks with a paint marker and made splatters with white paint.

Op de achtergrond ook nog gestempeld, marks getekend met een verfmarker en spatten gemaakt met witte verf.

Stamps
Darkroom Door: Happy Birthday
Rubber Dance: Pencil Marks #1 & Pencil Marks #2

3 comments:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!