2021-06-24

Floral Faves #7

 

Currently I'm joining the online class 'Floral Faves' by Heather Telford. As the name suggests this course is all about flowers. Today I'm sharing another card I made for this course.

Ik heb me aangemeld voor de online cursus 'Floral Faves' van Heather Telford. In deze cursus spelen bloemen de hoofdrol. Hier opnieuw een kaart die maakte voor Floral Faves.

I again applied the no-line watercoloring technique.
The stamping and coloring was done with just 3 ZIG brush markers.

Weer ééntje in het thema 'no-line watercoloring'.
Stempelen en inkleuren deed ik met deze 3 ZIG brush markers.

Stamps
Penny Black: Harmony
Darkroom Door: Happy Birthday

ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Peach Pink, Light Green, Orange

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!