2021-04-21

Abstract 09 #2

 

Abstract stamps by Darkroom Door are perfect to use on art journal pages. The new Abstract 09 stamp is no exception.

De Abstract stempels van Darkroom Door zijn ideaal om te gebruiken op een art journal pagina, zo ook de nieuwe Abstract 09 stempel.

I worked on a loose gel print that I glued into my art journal after finishing it. That way I was able to use my MISTI to do the stamping, way easier than stamping on a bumpy surface.
To create the gel print I used the Large Stencil - Circles by Darkroom Door.

Ik koos ervoor om te werken op een losse gel print en die achteraf in mijn art journal te plakken. Zo kon ik voor het stempelwerk mijn MISTI gebruiken. Veel handiger dan rechtstreeks te moeten stempelen op een hobbelige ondergrond.
 Voor de gel print gebruikte ik de Large Stencil - Circles van Darkroom Door.

I stamped a grid pattern, leaves, dots and crosses randomly on top of the gel print using Archival Ink.

Over de gel print willekeurig een rasterpatroon, kruisjes, stippen en blaadjes gestempeld. Daarvoor gebruikte ik Archival Inkt.

On the right I made a print with the new Abstract 09 stamp. For my journaling I followed the outline of the printed image.

Op de rechterkant de nieuwe Abstract 09 stempel afgedrukt. Tekst geschreven en daarvoor de omtrek van de stempelafdruk gevolgd.

I finished the page off by adding a quote.

Tenslotte nog een quote toegevoegd.

Stamps Darkroom Door
Abstract Stamp: Abstract 09 & Abstract 06
Texture Stamp: Grid, Dots & Fallen Leaves

Stencil Darkroom Door
Large Stencil - Circles

Archival Ink: Jet Black, Picked Raspberry, Sea Grass, Pink Peony

3 comments:

  1. Geweldig leuke pagina en mooie tekst!
    Groetjes, Els

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hand work you put into this (the hand drawn lines between the stamped images).

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!