2020-04-14

Eco Prints #1

For the background of this card I used one of my ecoprints.

Voor de achtergrond van dit kaartje gebruikte ik een ecoprint.

Last year I made a lot of ecoprints CLICK
On Instagram I saw Roben Marie Smith using ecoprints as a base for her colorful work. What a great idea!

Vorig jaar maakte ik een heleboel ecoprints KLIK
Nu zag ik onlangs op Instagram dat Roben Marie Smith haar ecoprints gebruikt als basis voor haar kleurige werkjes. Een super idee!

I started by adhering torn strips of patterned tissue paper to the ecoprint. Next I applied several colors of paint.

Repen bedrukt tissue papier opgeplakt en kleur aangebracht met verschillende kleuren verf.

I colored the lamb with paint as well.

Het lammetje ook met verf ingekleurd.

To finish the card off I made marks using a black Stabilo pencil and a white pen.

Accenten aangebracht met een zwart Stabilo potlood en een witte pen.

Stamps Different Colors
S-00770 Lammetje
S-00159 Veel Liefs

Dylusions Paint: Balmy Night, Strawberry Daiquiri, Tropical Sangria, Mango Punch, Pink Flamingo, Rose Quartz
Dina Wakley Media Paint: Lime, Tangerine

5 comments:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!