2019-11-02

Merry Mail #2

Today I'm sharing the second project I made using the new Merry Mail stamp set by Darkroom Door.

Vandaag toon ik het tweede project dat ik maakte met de nieuwe Merry Mail stempelset van Darkroom Door.

I started by folding 3 gift bags out of handmade paper.

Ik vouwde 3 papieren zakjes uit handgeschept papier.

Next I've cut small banners out of white paper. I overstamped the strips of paper with the new Christmas Script Texture Stamp using StazOn Ink 'Cherry Pink'.

Smalle stroken gesneden uit wit papier en daarop gestempeld met de Christmas Script Texture Stamp, ook één van de nieuwe stempels. Voor het stempelwerk gebruikte ik StazOn Inkt 'Cherry Pink'.

I punched circles out of white paper and used a variety of stamps from the Merry Mail set to decorate the circles.

Cirkels geponst uit wit papier en deze bestempeld met verschillende kleine stempels uit de Merry Mail set.

I punched 2 holes at the top of the bags using my Crop-A-Dile and closed the bags using scraps of ribbon.

Om de zakjes te sluiten bovenaan 2 gaatjes gemaakt met mijn Crop-A-Dile en daar lint doorheen geknoopt.  

 
I stamped the hollies using Archival Ink 'Leaf Green'. Did some shadow stamping as well using Archival Ink 'Viridian'.

De  hulst takjes gestempeld met Archival Inkt 'Leaf Green'. De lichtgroene Archival Inkt 'Viridian' gebruikt voor een schaduweffect. 

The Christmas Script Texture Stamp wasn't large enough to cover the entire banner. I had to make 2 prints. The 'seam' is hided underneath the circle.

De Christmas Script Texture Stamp was niet groot genoeg om de witte stroken met 1 afdruk te bedekken. Ik moest 2 afdrukken maken. Op de plaats waar de ene afdruk eindigt en de ander begint loopt de tekst niet perfect door. Die naad zit verstopt onder de cirkel.

I colored the berries using the 'Festive Berries' Distress Marker.

De besjes een rode kleur gegeven met de Distress Marker 'Festive Berries'.

Stamps Darkroom Door:

Archival Ink: Leaf Green, Jet Black, Viridian
StazOn Ink: Cherry Pink

Distress Marker: Festive Berries

4 comments:

  1. Weer een super idee, en heel mooi uitgevoerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! Your attention to detail is just lovely, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design. I hope you don't mind but I fell in love with these and am making some of my Christmas cards with the same design. I have linked this post to my 6th November posting on my Blog.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again.
    Sorry, my current Blog is Artistic Thoughts and Colours.

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!