2020-12-02

Different Colors #1

 

I made a series of cards using stamps by Different Colors.

Ik maakte een aantal kaarten met stempels van Different Colors. 

I mixed and matched stamps from the new collection with stamps I had in my stash.

Ik combineerde stempels van de nieuwe 'Winterjuwelen' collectie met stempels die ik al had. 

I stamped the branches on watercolor paper and did the coloring with watercolor paint.

Alle takjes gestempeld op aquarelpapier en ingekleurd met aquarelverf.

To create the jar I used a stamp by Darkroom Door and did the stamping on grey mixed media paper.

Voor het vaasje gebruikte ik een stempel van Darkroom Door. Ik stempelde op grijs mixed media papier.

Here I used the grey paper as a card base.

Op deze kaart hetzelfde grijze papier gebruikt maar dan als achtergrond.

I painted this jar to make it look like a glass jar. I attached the jar to the card using 3D tape.

Hier het vaasje geschilderd om het op een glazen vaasje te laten lijken. Het vaasje werd verhoogd opgeplakt.

I colored the berries fuchsia instead of the usual red. 

De bessen fuchsia geverfd in plaats van rood.

Stamps

Different Colors: 
SU-00845 Pinus Mugo
SU-00844 Pinus Grey
SU-00740 Blueberry
SU-00846 Leaf Winter
SU-00714 Eucalyptus 2

Darkroom Door: 

Stampers Anonymous: 
Tim Holtz Collection Festive Overlay CMS 357

Clairefontaine: Paint On Multi-Techniques Gris

6 comments:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!