2020-05-06

Page in Motion

I joined the Facebook Life lesson 'Page in Motion' by Dina Wakley recently. 
I translated the lesson into a page that matches my style.

Op Facebook nam ik deel aan de 'Page in Motion' les van Dina Wakley. Ik gebruikte de technieken van Dina maar vertaalde de les naar mijn eigen stijl.

I attached 3 'doors' on the page. Two of them hide a pop-up. I decorated the doors with flowers. When the doors are closed you can see the full pattern.

Drie 'deuren' opgeplakt. Achter 2 van de deuren zitten pop-ups verscholen. Op de bovenkant van de deuren plakte ik bloemen. Het motief loopt door op de verschillende deurtjes.

I stamped the flowers on tissue paper. The coloring was done with Distress Crayons. 

De bloemen stempelde ik op tissue papier en het inkleuren deed ik met Distress Crayons.

Here you see the pop-up that appears after opening the door on the left. I decorated each door on both sides using paint, stencils, stamps...

Hier zie je de pop-up die verschijnt bij het openen van het linker luikje. Alles versierd met lagen verf, stencilwerk, stempelwerk...

I stamped a bunch of circles on white paper and glued them down randomly. The scribbled text was stamped on tissue paper as well.

Een heleboel cirkels gestempeld op restjes wit papier en willekeurig opgeplakt.
De 'scribbles' eerst op tissue papier gestempeld.

On this photo you see the second pop-up. I've chosen to work with quotes about flowers.

Hier de tweede pop-up. Ik koos voor teksten die iets te maken hebben met bloemen.

I attached a tab to each door. To create the tabs I used scraps of Sticky Back Canvas.

Aan elk deurtje een tabje vastgemaakt. Ik werkte met restjes Sticky Back Canvas.

I applied the same technique on the journal page as I used on the doors. I finished the front of the doors off by applying a diluted layer of dark blue paint.

De basispagina kreeg dezelfde achtergrond als de deurtjes. Op de voorkant van de deurtjes als laatste nog een extra laag verdunde donkerblauwe verf gesmeerd.

On Instagram you can see a short video.

Op Instagram is een filmpje te zien.


All stamps Dina Wakley Media
Good Idea
Circle Patterns
Soul Whisperings
Abstracht Blooms
Always Flowers
Scribbly Flowers
For the Love of Circles

Stencils
Dina Wakley Media: Halves
Dylusions: Fresh Dots Small & DYS34223

Dina Wakley Media Paint: Blushing, Lime, Turquoise, Ocean, Heather, Carnation, Marine

Distress Crayons: Worn Lipstick, Carved Pumpkin, Twisted Citron


1 comment:

  1. Supermooie deurtjes! Lijkt me nog ingewikkeld om de motieven zo door te laten lopen. Heel geslaagd!

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!