2018-10-04

Distress Crayons

For the 31productschallenge on Instagram I've chosen to work with Distress Crayons today. I first painted a background using various colors of grey paint. I stamped on top of that background with pink paint. I added details to the edges using Distress Crayons. Distress Crayons work very well on acrylic paint. I often use them to add shadow to my work.

Voor de 31productschallenge op Intstagram koos ik vandaag Distress Crayons om mee te werken. 
Eerst een achtergrond geverfd in grijstinten. Daar overheen gestempeld met roze verf. De randen bewerkt met Distress Crayons. Distress Crayons werken heel goed op een acrylverf achtergrond, bijvoorbeeld om schaduw aan te brengen. 

I colored the flower with Distress Crayons as well.

Ook de bloem gekleurd met de Distress Crayons.

Stamps
Hero Arts: Sweet Thread Spirals
Altenew: Yay

1 comment:

  1. Wauw, een heel toffe kaart, mooi die kleurige bloem op grijs ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!