2022-01-28

Pink & Brown #2

 

I did a few experiments with new color combinations lately.
I applied brown, pink and green strips of paint to a gel printing plate and made a print.

Onlangs een aantal nieuwe kleurencombinaties uitgeprobeerd.
Bruine, roze en groene stroken verf aangebracht op de gel printing plate en een afdruk gemaakt.

I added dots, numbers and letters using stencils and paint. I overstamped the gel print with various stamps using paint. On the flower I applied the same colors as I used on the background.
I finished the card off by making marks with a white POSCA pen.

Letters, cijfers en stippen aangebracht met verf en stencils. Ook gestempeld op de gel print met verf. De bloem geverfd met dezelfde kleuren verf die ik ook voor de achtergrond gebruikte. De kaart afgewerkt met een witte pen.

Stamps
Darkroom Door: Happy Birthday
Dina Wakley Media: Always Flowers
Rubber Dance: Pencil Marks #1 & Pencil Marks #2

Stencils
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil: Schoolhouse & Grid Dot 

Golden Fluid Acrylics: Green Gold, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold
Royal Talens Amsterstam Acrylics: Titanium White
Dylusions Paint: Rose Quartz

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I would have thought of putting those colors together on a plate but your result is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!