2021-02-14

With Love

To create this tag I used the new Distress Ink color ' Kitsch Flamingo'.

Met de nieuwe Distress kleur 'Kitsch Flamingo' aan de slag gegaan bij het maken van dit label.

I started by applying light modeling paste through a stencil. I sprinkled Distress Embossing Glaze 'Kitsch Flamingo' on top of the wet paste and heat embossed it. After drying I colored the background with Distress Spray Stain 'Kitsch Flamingo'.

Begonnen met het smeren van lichtgewicht structuurpasta doorheen een stencil.
Op de nog natte pasta Distress Embossing Glaze 'Kitsch Flamingo' gestrooid en dit verhit. Na het drogen de achtergrond gekleurd met Distress Spray Stain in dezelfde kleur.

I decorated a wooden heart with handmade paper and finished the tag off with all kinds of ribbon, gauze and cord.

Een houten hart beplakt  met handgeschept papier. Verder nog lint, gaas, roosjeslint en touw gebruikt om het label af te werken.

 I sponged te edges of the tag using Distress Ink 'Festive Berries'. Love the effect.

Voor wat contrast de randen van het label gesponst met Distress Inkt 'Festive Berries'.

I colored white ribbon with my favorite colors Distress Spray Stains and Dylusions Ink Sprays. 

Wit lint gekleurd met Distress Spray Stains en Dylusions Ink Sprays in al mijn favoriete kleuren.

I used the pink and red ribbon on today's tag. 

 Het roze en rode lint kon ik al meteen gebruiken voor de tag topper.

Stamps
Rubber Dance: Sketchy Flowers #2

 Tim Holtz Layering Stencil: Hearts
Distress Spray Stain: Kitsch Flamingo
Distress Embossing Glaze: Kitsch Flamingo
Distress Ink: Festive Berries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!