2019-03-25

Art Marks #20

I love working in my tiny Pocket Journal. I'm usually coloring the pages with leftover paint from other projects so this art journal is always on my desk. I don't have to work as precise as I do when I'm making cards. That's why working in this journal is so relaxing.

Het blijft leuk om in mijn Pocket Journal te werken. Ik kan er restjes in verwerken en dingen in uitproberen. Het ligt altijd in de buurt. Het hoeft ook niet zo nauwkeurig als bij mijn kaarten. Een heel ontspannend werkje dus. 

I folded the right page page out of a leaflet. I colored the squares with paint. and adhered tape randomly. The flowers were stamped with my new Dina Wakley stamps. 

Deze pagina gevouwen uit een reclamefolder. De hokjes waren er al, ik gaf ze met verf een andere kleur. Ook tape opgeplakt. De bloemen deed ik met stempels uit een nieuwe Dina Wakley stempelset.

Stamps 
Dina Wakley Media: Good Idea

1 comment:

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!