2016-04-20

White Space

Voor het nieuwe thema 'White Space' op PaperArtsy blog maakte ik dit notaboek/schriftje.

For the 'White Space' topic on PaperArtsy blog I've made this exercise book/notebook.

Ik maakte een kaft en gebruikte de binnenkant van een eenvoudig Hema schriftje als katern.

I made a cover and used the inside of a simple exercise book as a signature for my new notebook.

Veel stencils gebruikt in combinatie met verf. Gewerkt op een witte ondergrond.

I used stencils and paint and worked on a white background.

De binnenkant bekleed met handgeschept papier.

I decorated the inside of the cover with handmade paper.

De nietjes vervangen door touwtjes.

I used cord instead of staples.

Er staat een stap voor stap uitleg op PaperArtsy blog, daar vind je ook de gebruikte materialen.

You can find a step by step tutorial and a supply list on the PaperArtsy blog.

Stamps PaperArtsy: EKC 02

8 comments:

  1. Heel mooi! Netjes en fris van kleur. Ziet er delicaat uit met al dat wit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made just wonderful pages and cardprojects recently.. Your designs never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veel wit, maar ook veel kleur. Prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amai, dit is weer zo prachtig ! Die frisse kleuren, en dat stempel- en stencilwerk, super ! Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Beautiful use of white space. My take will be on the PA blog tonight - hope you will come and visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!