2022-08-19

More Flowers

 

The "Flowers Magic Challenge" by Francisca Nunes came to an end but I'm still busy filling the pages of my junk journal with flowers.
Here I added 2 stamped flowers to an eco printed page. 

De 'Flowers Magic Challenge" is afgelopen maar ik ga nog even door met het vullen van mijn junk journal met bloemen.
Hier kleefde ik twee gestempelde bloemen op een eco print.

I completed the spread by adding marks, a tab, a piece of one of my 'snippet rolls' and a few rub-ons.

Verder nog 'marks', een tabje, een stukje van één van mijn 'snippet rolls' en een aantal rub-ons toegevoegd.

Here I started by making scribbles with a pencil. I randomly stamped with the 'Abstract Stamp - Distressed Diamonds' by Darkroom Door and adhered 5 orange circles and a stamped heart. The circles were punched out of tissue paper that I colored with Dylusions Ink Spray first. I outlined the circles using an orange Distress Crayon and a black Stabilo All pencil.

Hier eerst met een gewoon potlood krabbels gemaakt. Daarna op willekeurige plaatsen gestempeld met de 'Abstract Stamp - Distressed Diamonds' van Darkroom Door. Vijf oranje cirkels opgeplakt en een hart. De cirkels met een pons uit tissue papier gesneden, het tissue papier eerst gekleurd met Dylusions Ink Spray. De cirkels omlijnd met een oranje Distress Crayon en een zwart Stabilo All potlood.

I finished the spread off by adding one of my 'Wonky Bits' flowers.

De spread afgewerkt met een bloem uit mijn 'Wonky Bits' verzameling.

The page on the left is from a Dina Wakley Media Collage Book, not my work!
On the right I drew some simple flowers that I colored with Distress Crayons. The light green handmade paper with a lot of texture was not an easy surface to work on.

De pagina links komt uit een boek met papier van Dina Wakley, niet mijn werk dus!
Rechts tekende ik een aantal simpele bloemen die ik inkleurde met Distress Crayons. Het lichtgroene handgeschept papier met véél textuur was geen makkelijke ondergrond om op te werken.

Stamps Darkroom Door

Dylusions Stencil: Fresh Dots Small
Dina Wakley Media: Collage Collective
Dina Wakley Media: Collage Paper
Jane Davenport: Rub-On Transfer Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!