2022-05-15

Sympathy Cards #16

 

This month I'm joining the BirgitKoopsenGelPrintingChallenge on Instagram.
I already made a bunch of prints, card size. I've chosen 2 of those prints to make today's Sympathy Cards.
This print was done with Alcohol Ink for the topic 'Bottle Caps'.

Deze maand doe ik mee met de BirgitKoopsenGelPrintingChallenge op Instagram.
Ik maakte al een heleboel prints op  kaartformaat. Twee van deze prints vandaag gebruikt om twee sterkte kaartjes te maken. 
Deze print maakte ik met alcohol inkt voor het thema 'Bottle Caps'. 

The print I used on this card was done with acrylic paint for the topic 'Comb'.
I overstamped each print with a quote stamp by Darkroom Door, I drew a frame with a black fineliner and added a few enamel dots.

De print die ik voor dit kaartje gebruikte maakte ik met acrylverf voor het thema 'Comb'.
Over de prints een quote van Darkroom Door gestempeld, een randje getekend met een zwarte fineliner en enkele plakparels opgekleefd.

Stamp Darkroom Door
Quote Stamp - Light Remains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en je reactie, ik ben er heel blij mee!

Thank you for your visit and your comment, love it!